Property Insurance covering fire flood earthquake lightning explosion


Property cover includes fire, flood, earthquake, inland marine and boiler insurance.

This insurance protects against damage caused by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, lightning, explosion, theft and other specified perils in respect of your company’s building, machinery, stock and other contents.

Need more information, have a query or require a quotation?
Please fill on form below and we’ll get back to you.

    Enter your full name

    Mobile or Telephone

    Details on your request